Coachella was by far one of the best hurt so good experiences for me. Ever.
- The music, of course.
- Sleeping in tents and hearing every word said in the tents next to me
- Falling asleep fast and sleeping hard because I was so utterly exhausted
- Drinking water all day long and barely peeing.
- Waking up sometime around 2 AM on Saturday to helicopters flying overhead with loudspeakers like it was War of the Worlds
- The Tesla coils
- The Doo Lab
- Getting wet any chance I got
Coachella 2007 kicked my butt for days. I was so exhausted that I barely remember driving home from Indio to my apartment in L.A.